3 men. 1400 calories. 1 Fringe show. Can a fifty minute comedy show burn the calories from a single McDonald’s meal? Join the creators of last year’s Fringe Festival hit, The Gentlemen’s Pratfall Club, as they confront bad eating habits, poor muscle tone and a smorgasbord of manly body issues. Comedy Suitcase blends satire and physical comedy to create a sweat soaked cardio comedy for the whole family. You’ll laugh. They might puke.
Where: University of Minnesota Rarig Thrust theater.
- 330 21st Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55455
- Thursday, August 1st- 10pm
- Saturday, August 3rd – 1pm
- Monday, August 5th – 8:30pm
- Saturday, August 10th – 7pm
- Sunday, August 11th – 2:30pm
- General $12 + $4 purchase of a Fringe Festival button.
- 12 and under $5
For more info or to purchase tickets please visit Fringe Festival Dot Org